Step 1: Have an Idea
The birth of the art
Commissions go smoothest if you have some idea of what you would like. Do keep in mind that concept art takes time, so if I have to make many drafts of your piece it may affect the price.
Step 2: Contact me!
Establish the communication
Once you’ve read this page and know what you’d like, use the contact form below to get in contact with me! The more information you include about what you’d like, the better. Trust me, it’s much better to be overly-detailed rather than under-detailed!
At this point, I’ll give you a price and an estimate of the amount of time it’ll take me to finish. Keep in mind that this is just an estimate, and it may take more or less time depending on my other commitments at the time.
Step 3: Payment
The unfortunate necessities
At this point, I will send you my paypal address and will ask for at least half of the price I quoted. If you pay half, the other half is expected upon completion of the work.
Step 4: Rough Draft
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it’s off to work I go!
Now, I will create a rough sketch based on your idea, which I will then send back to you for review. Please feel free to request changes!
Step 5: Final Draft
Insert clever subtitle here
Keeping your feedback in mind, now I will complete the work! If you only paid for half of the work, at this point I will request the rest of the payment before sending you the finished piece. I am also receptive to minor edit requests at this stage if there’s something you’re unhappy with.
If you have any questions about the process, let me know! I will be more than happy to answer them. Just drop me a line!
What I will do:
- Male or female characters
- Artistic nudity
What I might do:
- Anything not explicitly listed here – ask!
What I won’t do:
- Pornographic images
- Gore/excessive violence
- I accept PayPal. I do not accept e-check, money orders, or credit cards.
- At least half of the payment is expected before I begin any work.
- I’m slow, and it may take me a while to finish your art.
- If you need to cancel your commission before you’ve received art from me, you’re entitled to a refund.
- Once you’ve received art from me, payment becomes final and no refunds will be issued. If you aren’t satisfied with your art I will work with you to make modifications until you are!